SmartLabFlow is dedicated to improving the efficiency, quality, and manageability of laboratories by managing the flow of work from end to end. SmartLabFlow is a SaaS LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).
We are looking for someone who is passionate about software, learning, software craftsmanship, and delivering software products. This can be part-time or full-time in San Diego, CA.
- 4+ years of experience developing data-driven web applications
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with application frameworks / libraries (Express, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with back-end performance optimization techniques and a general understanding of algorithms
- Experience with testing frameworks: mocha, protractor
- Angular 2 and Typescript experience would help
- Git, Vagrant, Docker, Linux experience essential
- Develop and deploy new SaaS features and enhancements
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Produce responsive and cross-platform features
- Build reusable components and scalable architecture
- Introduce and understand development best practices, usability, and semantics